Icron partners with OEMs, enabling simultaneous 4Kp60 4:4:4 video and USB 3-2-1 connectivity up to 100m over a single CAT 6a/7 cable
SAN JOSE, Calif.—June 12, 2019—Icron, the developer of ExtremeUSB® and ExtremeUSB-C extension technologies, today announced Maverick, the new revolutionary KVM platform which redefines connectivity. Icron will be exhibiting the very latest in reliable, high-performance USB and video extension solutions at InfoComm 2019 from June 12-14 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Visit Icron at booth #4361 in the West Hall Level 2 to see the following two live demonstrations:
- Maverick 63104 – Now shipping, this new extender system is the market’s first to extend the power of both USB 3-2-1 connectivity and 4Kp60 4:4:4 video together up to 100m over a single CAT 6a/7 cable. The demonstration will feature an edit suite use case with the popular Wacom Cintiq Pro 4K creative pen display.
- Raven 3104 – ExtremeUSB 3-2-1 extension over single CAT 6a cable with eleven leading USB3 conference camera manufacturers.
All Icron extension solutions include the ExtremeUSB or ExtremeUSB-C suite of features, such as transparent USB extension, true plug-and-play (no software drivers required) and compatibility with Windows®, macOS™, Linux®, and Chrome OS™ operating systems.
“We invite everyone at InfoComm to visit us to see live use case examples of our Maverick and Raven systems extending 4Kp60 video and USB 3-2-1 over a single 100m CAT 6a/7 cable,” said Glenn Antonelli, Icron’s director of business management. “We will also have our complete USB and video extension portfolio on display, offering solutions for OEMs, channel partners, integrators and end users.”
Moreover, Icron will be participating in two speaking engagements on Thursday, June 13:
- “ExtremeUSB and SDVoE: Application Study” (Booth #1143, 9:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.)
- “Integrating Interactive Multimedia & Mobile Devices Via USB” (Room W307CD, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., registration required)
In addition to being available for those interested in private label, the Maverick extender system is available for purchase by integrators and end users from the following OEM partners:
- North America – Rose Electronics (USA)
- Europe – HY-LINE (Germany/Austria/Benelux) and Intronics (Netherlands/Benelux)
- Asia Pacific – Bay Technologies (Japan)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Ferda Millan | +1-408-601-5429 | Ferda.Millan@maximintegrated.com
About InfoComm 2019
InfoComm is the largest technology exhibition and conference in North America focused on the pro-AV industry. Visit Icron booth #4361 in West Hall Level 2 at InfoComm 2019 (June 12-14, 2019, in Orlando, Florida) to view demos and experience the latest in reliable, high-performance ExtremeUSB technology with Icron’s new USB 3-2-1 and 4Kp60 DisplayPort video extension solutions. For more information, visit Icron.com/Infocomm-2019.
Icron is a Maxim Integrated brand, as well as the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance USB and video extension solutions for commercial and industrial markets worldwide. Icron’s patented extension technology extends USB and video devices over many media types including CAT 5e/6/7, fiber, wireless, DisplayPort® and over a corporate LAN while featuring the ExtremeUSB® and ExtremeUSB-C™ suite of features such as transparent USB extension, true plug-and-play (no software drivers required) and compatibility with Windows®, macOS™, Linux® and Chrome OS™ operating systems. Icron’s video and USB extension products are deployed in a wide range of applications including proAV, industrial automation, machine vision, medical imaging, aerospace, interactive whiteboards, digital signage, remote desktop extension, security, enterprise computing and isolated USB, or anywhere a computer needs to be remotely located from a display or peripheral device. Learn more at www.icron.com and www.maximintegrated.com.