ExtremeUSB® True Plug-and-Play Solutions, June 6-8 in Booth C2014
The USB environment has become a constrained and complicated array of evolving operating systems, hubs, host controllers, and devices. Unleash your design with our ExtremeUSB® and video extension solutions. Meet us at InfoComm June 6-8 for demos, discussions with our tech experts, and a chance to win a HuddleCamHD 20X-G2 conferencing camera.
Icron will be at Booth C2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center showcasing the following:
- Raven™ 3104, the market’s first and only USB 3-2-1 extender system over copper, to highlight a typical conference room application with a camera and audio system
- Maverick™ 63104, the market’s first and only USB 3-2-1 + 4K video extender system over copper, to show a side-by-side comparison of a direct connection versus an extension
- Maverick™ 63102-C, full feature Type-C extender system prototype, showcasing USB 3-2-1 + 4K video support
- USB 2.0 RG2304S, demonstrating Simultaneous Users Interaction extending multiple USB devices across a LAN
Icron will be presenting daily 20-minute education sessions in the SDVoE Alliance booth (N720) during InfoComm 2018 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. “SDVoE and ExtremeUSB®: Unique Applications Combining Video and USB” will cover cover technical specifications and switching features of ExtremeUSB technology along with use case applications for USB 2.0 and 4K video extension. Show attendees can choose to attend one the following sessions:
- Wednesday, June 6: 1:00-1:20pm
- Thursday, June 7: 9:30-9:50am
- Friday, June 8: 2:30-2:50pm
Read full press release here.
Get your FREE Exhibit Hall pass (a $299 value). Simply register using Icron’s VIP code, ICR276.
Schedule a demo/meeting with us during the show » │ We look forward to seeing you at InfoComm.