USB 2.0 RG2200 Core Series Developer's Kit (Legacy)
Icron’s ExtremeUSB® Core 2200 Series SO-DIMM daughter boards provide a low risk embedded solution for flexible design. The USB 2.0 RG2200 Core Developer’s Kit is assists the developer with their OEM project and is available in four variants to correspond with the Core modules intended for integration: 2210, 2220, 2230 or 2240.
Contact Sales for more information.
The USB 2.0 RG2200 Core Series Developer’s Kit is assists the developer with their OEM project and is available in four variants to correspond with the Core modules intended for integration: 2210, 2220, 2230 or 2240. This is a necessary step for the developer prior to purchasing the Core modules as includes 5 hours of support including schematic design review.
- Hardware, documentation, and accessories to assist with USB 2.0 RG2200 Core Series module development
- Includes 5 hours Icron support for schematic design review and questions
Please refer to specific Core 2200 Series module being purchased: 2210, 2220, 2230 or 2240.
In the Box
- One Local Extender motherboard
- One Remote Extender motherboard
- Two USB 2.0 RG2200 Core Series SO-DIMM modules (specified at time of purchase: 2210, 2220, 2230 or 2240)
- Quick Start Guide
- Developer Kit CD (containing product specifications, design guide, reference designs, and schematics for USB extension development over Cat 5e (or better) or fiber optics)
- One USB cable
- Two power adaptors
- Please note – SFP modules are only included in the Core 2240 Developer Kit variant.
- KVM Extension
- USB device sharing: print, scan, storage
- Industrial Control
- Remote Desktop USB Connections
- Automotive telematics
- Security: web camera, access control
- Digital Signage