Live demonstrations of the latest in USB and USB + Video extension technologies over single cable at Icron Technologies booth #C5838 from June 8th to 10th in Las Vegas, NV
Burnaby, British Columbia – June 6, 2016 – Icron Technologies Corporation, a leader in USB and video extension technology, announced today it will be showcasing the very latest in USB and KVM extension solutions at InfoComm 2016 booth #C5838 from June 8th through June 10th at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Demonstrating the new Raven and Maverick extension platforms for USB 3-2-1 and USB 3-2-1 + DisplayPort® UHD 4Kp60 4:4:4 video respectively, up to 100m over single CAT 5e/6/7 cable or 200m over single LC-LC fiber cable;
- Launch of the VU5353 for DVI + USB 2.0 and VU5363 for HDMI + USB 2.0 systems for KVM extension up to 100m over single CAT 5e/6/7 cabling;
- Debut of the complete USB 2.0 RG23xx series line-up, supporting USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) extension up to 100m over single CAT 5e/6/7 cable, 500m over single LC-LC multimode fiber cable, and 10km and beyond over single LC-LC singlemode fiber cable;
- USB 2.0 over Local Area Network with SwitchableUSB™ for dynamic switching of local and remote USB extender pairings over a LAN;
- Simultaneous User Interaction providing a “virtual hub” for up to four different users in four different locations to work collaboratively on-screen with HID devices over a LAN;
- Device Class Filtering capability to block or selectively permit specific USB peripherals or traffic types (such as mass storage devices, HID, isochronous, etc.)
All Icron OEM extension solutions include the ExtremeUSB® suite of features such as transparent USB extension, true plug and play (no software drivers required) and compatibility with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X® and Linux®. The next generation Raven and Maverick platforms additionally include ExtremeUSB-C™ technology to provide a path toward new USB-C connectivity.
“We are excited to show some industry firsts at InfoComm this year including USB 3.1 Gen 1 backward compatible extension over single CAT X or fiber cable with or without visually lossless ultra-high definition 4Kp60 4:4:4 DisplayPort video,” said Glenn Antonelli, Vice President of Marketing at Icron. “Additionally, we have a refreshed extender line-up for USB 2.0 and USB 2.0 plus video alongside an array of advanced customizable features for OEM customers.”
The demonstrations will take place at Icron’s booth #C5838 during InfoComm’s exhibition dates from June 8th through June 10th at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Icron:Glenn Antonelli, Vice President of Marketing, [email protected]
About Icron Technologies
Icron Technologies is the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance USB and video extension solutions for commercial and industrial markets worldwide. Icron’s patented extension technology extends USB and video devices over many media types including CAT 5e/6/7, Fiber, Wireless, DisplayPort® and over a corporate LAN while featuring the ExtremeUSB® suite of features such as transparent USB extension, true plug and play (no software drivers required) and compatibility with Windows®, OS X® and Linux® operating systems. Icron’s extension products are deployed in a wide range of applications including pro AV, industrial automation, machine vision, medical imaging, aerospace, interactive whiteboards, digital signage, remote desktop extension, security, enterprise computing and isolated USB, or anywhere a computer needs to be remotely located from a display or peripheral device. icron.com
About InfoComm 2016
InfoComm 2016 is the largest event in the United States focused on the pro-AV industry, with nearly 1,000 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees from 110+ countries. The InfoComm show features the latest audiovisual technology from the world’s leading suppliers to the pro A/V industry. InfoComm 2016 is being held June 4 – 10 with exhibits from June 8-10, in Las Vegas, Nevada at the LVCC. For complete details, visit www.infocommshow.org